Trade Nation was formerly known as Core Spreads, and it was, at one point, a remote- one branch team. Since 2014, it has contended to become an industry channel for traders willing to trade without incurring high costs or high delegations. Trade Nation, as a trademark, has been around since 2019. Though it’s newer, compared to numerous brokers out there, it quite has a lot to tender.
But an important question is still there that is it the perfect broker for you. Don’t overthink and leave it to us. Because we are here with an honest Trade Nation review for you:
Pros and Cons of Trade Nation
The pros and cons of a broker are all of those feature that you can see in them. But there is a big difference, and that tells that pros are those features that you are most likely to love while cons are going to be hated by you.
So, let’s see what Trade Nation broker has got for you that you can either love or hate (in the sense of trading):
- It is an entirely regulated broker by four of the most reputable security authorities of the industry of FX and CFD trading.
- For trading, you will get a wide and nice range of products and markets. So, never mind that section.
- A solid number of options for funding.
- Do you hate paying a broker while depositing and withdrawing money? If so, then Trade Nation broker has got you back because while working with it, you don’t need to pay any deposit and withdrawal fee.
- Trade Nation provides an amazing trading experience with a tight and fixed spread.
- There is no hidden fee that sucks.
- A 25% spread rebate is good. Isn’t it?
- As a beginner, you can enjoy amazing and helpful educational tools.
- Trading signals are also provided for your convenience.
- Do you want unique and smart news? Then, Trade Nation should be in your mind as the first option.
- Trade Nation broker comes up with extremely commendable customer support with 24/5 service.
- If you are concerned with trading cryptocurrencies, then Trade Nation is not made for you. Because it does not offer trading in any cryptocurrencies.
- For Musilm traders, there is no Islamic account so if you are a Muslim, then find a different broker.
Which Type of Traders Should go for Trade Nation?
After reading the pros and cons of any broker, your first task is to check which advantage is perfect for you and which disadvantage is worst for you. But after doing all that hard work, if you are still confused about Trade Nation, then don’t sweat it.
If you are investors who don’t like the trend of FX and CFD brokers today, you must go for Trade Nation. Because it has something different and special for traders like you. But what if you are a beginner? Then it would help if you also went for trade Nation because it has got two amazing features for newbies, and that are:
- Amazing customer support
- Extremely useful education system.
The Bottom Line
If you still have confusion in your mind, then you must ask us. or visit the site https://tradefx.co.za/review/trade-nation/